Pine Cone Pixies
Crafternoon - 21st August 2021 - 3PM
So as many of you know August kinda crept up on us and we totally forgot to plan a Crafternoon .. soooooo with that in mind we are going to do a fun little make which can be made freehand or with some of our wonderful leafy templates.
There is no kit for this .. it's just a fun hangout with an interesting little project that you can customise for many many things!
Pine Cone Pixies!
You Will Need:
- A Pine Cone (size should be relative to wings you are making)
- a leafy template Oak will work well... or one of our wing templates
- Whatever fibre colours you would like to use.
- A flesh coloured fibre
- I will be using a 3cm felt ball for the head
- Some cord to hand it up with
- Hot glue - Dun Dun Duuunnnnnn
- Any other embellishments that you would like to add.
This will be a super fun quick little make and will also be a great summer holiday project ... why not go pine cone hunting!
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Crafternoon!